We would like to begin by thanking all affiliates for supporting Dr. Kosuke Watanabe to launch “Noge General Medicine and Neurology”. We would like to support local patients of Yokohama and their families through health conditioning, disease prevention and disease control. We provide medical care for patients with Parkinson Disease, Alzheimer Disease, epilepsy and after stroke which are our expertise. We also support patients with common disease and condition such as fever, headache or gastrointestinal problems.
We treat mainly adult (over 15) patients with following problems
- 1General Medicine : hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hyperuricemia, fever, headache, dizziness, faintness, insomnia, cough, diarrhea, vomiting
- 2Neurology: tremor, seizure, cognitive impairment, walking difficulty, involuntary movement, numbness, and so on.
- 3Emergency : paralysis, impaired awareness, dehydration
- 4Others : bug bite, nicks, urticaria, insomnia, electile dysfunction, hair loss, and so on.
- influenzae virus
- herpes zoster virus
- streptococcus pneumoniae bacteria are available
We do common checkups including followings.
- chest X-ray
- electrical cardiogram
- blood laboratory test
- echo-cardiogram (carotid artery, heart, abdomen）
- 24 hour ECG, 24 hour tonometer
We visit and see patients who can not reach our office with maximum respect to patient privacy and dignity.
We provide remote clinical service through Clinics, the Telemedicine provider. You can download application to your mobiles and choose your time of convenience.
Biography of Dr. Watanabe
Dr. Kosuke Watanabe is born 1974 in Yokohama.Graduated from Keio University, Kanazawa Medical University. Trained and worked at following hospitals.
- 2007Chigasaki Tokushukai Hospital
- 2009Yokohama Minato Red Cross Hospital
- 2012Saito Hosipital (Miyagi pref.)
- 2015Yokohama Brain and Spinal Medical Center
Dr. Watanabe is a certificated specialist of
- Japanese Society of Neurology
- Japanese Headache Society
- Japanese Society of Internal Medicine
Dr. Watanabe is a member of
- Japan Society for Dementia Research
- Japan Stroke Society
- Movement Disorder Society of Japan
- Japanese Epilepsy Society